- 1 cup unsalted Butter
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 tsp Cardamom Powder (Elaichi)
- 4 Eggs
- 2 cups Fine Wheat Flour (Maida)
- 1 tsp Salt
- In a bowl, beat the butter, sugar and cardamom powder for 3 minutes.
- Then, add the eggs one at a time, with the beater going on .
- When the mixture gets light in color, take it out in a bowl and add the flour and salt with a light hand.
- When a soft dough gets prepared, with the help of a spoon drop them on a nonstick cookie sheet.
- Place them 1/2″ apart.
- Bake these cookies in a preheated oven at 325 F for 10 minutes or till the cookies becomes golden color in color.
- Repeat the baking procedure for the remaining dough.
- Enjoy with Family and Friends.
You may also try other cookies recipes:
Butter Cookies | Cardamom Cookies | Chocolate Chip Cookies | Chocolate Pretzels | Hazelnut Cookie Recipe | Oat Cookie Delight | Raisin Choco Oat Cookie | Sesame Seed Cookies | Sugar Cookies