Here is an easy-to-make Indo Chinese Hot and Sour Soup recipe.
- 2 tbsp Chili Sauce
- 11/2 tbsp Corn Flour / Corn Starch
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Capsicum Chopped
- 2 tbsp Spring Onions Chopped 2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 2 tbsp Carrots Chopped
- 1/4 cup Chopped Cabbage
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- A pinch ajinomoto
- Salt to taste
- 4 cups Water
- Paneer (to garnish)
- Mix 4 cups of water, chili sauce, soya sauce, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper powder and ajinomoto and bring it to boil.
- Now add all the chopped vegetables except paneer .
- Cook for a minute on a medium flame. Dissolve corn starch in 1/2 cup water and add to the soup. Stir it constantly till it becomes thick.
- Cook for a minute, add paneer slices. Serve hot .
Note: Soup should be prepared just before consuming and should be served fresh, else it will lose the taste.
You may Also Try other Cabbage Recipes:
Aloo Patta Gobhi | Cabbage Paratha | Cabbage Poriyal | Cabbage Apple Delight | Cabbage Raita | Kobhi Zunka | Indian Cabbage Salad | Patta Gobhi Mattar | Prawns And Cabbage | Chinese Veg Manchurian | Spring Rolls | Vegetable Salad | Hot Sour Soup |