- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tblsp coriander leaves chopped
- oil for deep frying
- 6 tblsp bengal gram flour besan
- salt to taste
- 2 tsp ginger chopped
- 2 tsp garlic chopped
- 2 green chilli chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1 3/4 tsp dry mango powder amchur
- 1 onion chopped
- 100 gms cottage cheese (paneer)
- 200 gm corn fresh (makki)
How to make makki paneer pakora :
- Crush the corn in a blender.
- Grate the cottage cheese.
- Heat up oil in a pan, mix in chopped ginger and garlic and stir fry till pink.
- Mix in crushed corn and stir fry. Add salt and mix.
- Add in milk and stir fry to get a creamy texture.
- When the corn is cooked, transfer to a round dish and cool.
- Mix in grated paneer, cut onion, cut green chillies, cumin powder, amchur powder and cut coriander leaves.
- Adjust salt and mix well.
- Mix in besan for binding and mix in a little milk if the mixture is too thick.
- Make even sized balls with hand or tablespoon.
- Heat up oil and deep fry the pakoras on medium heat up till golden brown.
- Remove and keep on a tissue paper to soak excess oil.
- Serve hot with green chutney. 🙂
You may also like to try:
Veggie Corn Raita | Makai Na Bharta | Makai Ki Roti | Murg Makkai | Makki Korma