Here’s a delicious, spicy toast recipe with mushrooms. Learn how to make mushroom toast.
- 100 gm mushroom
- 50 gm cottage cheese (paneer)
- 1 tomato (tamatar)
- 1 capsicum (shimla mirch)
- 1 tsp coriander leaves (dhania patti)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup curd (dahi)
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 1/4 tsp salt (namak)
- 1/2 tsp red chilly powder (lal mirch)
- 4 bread slice
How to make mushroom toast :
- Grate cottage cheese.
- Finely chop mushroom, tomatoes, capsicum and coriander leaves.
- Cook bread slices in a toaster.
- Heat butter in a pan and fry mushroom, capsicum and tomato in it for 2 minutes.
- Then add cottage cheese, red chilly powder, curd and salt.
- Stir continuously and cook until water dries up. Then remove it from the flame.
- Apply this mixture over the toast and garnish with coriander.
- Serve them hot.
- Enjoy with Family and Friends. 🙂