- 2 cup Pumpkin (Kadhu)
- 3 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 3 cup Fine Wheat Flour (Maida)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cloves Powder (Laung)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder (Tuj/Dalchini)
- 1 tsp Nutmeg Powder (Jaiphal)
- Blend pumpkin, sugar, oil and eggs in a blender.
- In a bowl, sift flour, salt and baking powder and baking soda.
- Now mix the blended pumpkin and egg mixture to the dry ingredients and mix it well.
- Pour the mixture in a wax paper lined pan.
- Bake the pan in a preheated oven at 350F for 1 hour and fifiteen minute.
- When done take it out with the help of a knife and dust it with powdered/ icing sugar.
- Cut and serve it to your friends and don’t forget to share your experience with us!! 🙂
You may also try other cakes recipes:
Apple Cake | Almond Cake | Banana Chocolate Cake | Carrot Cake | Chocolate Angel Cake | Chocolate Cherry Cake | Chocolate Coconut Cake | Chocolate Mocha Cake | Chocolate Swiss Roll | Coconut Cake | Coconut Cupcakes | Cornflour Cake | Dundee Cake | Eggless Cake | Fudge Cake | Honey Cake | Marble Cake | Peach Cake | Pineapple Upside Down | Pound Cake | Rainbow Cake | Strawberry Cake | Sugarless Cake | Sweet Chocolate Cake | Walnut Palm Cake | Whiskey Cake