- 1 Green Chilli, seeded and minced
- 1/3 cup Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 400 gms Shrimp
- 2 big size Mangoes, peeled & shredded
- 3 tblsp Spring Onions, sliced
- Salad Leaves (Lettuce)
- 2 tblsp Fish Sauce
- 1 pod of Garlic, minced
- Combine green onions, lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, garlic, and green chilli in a bowl.
- Mix in shredded mango.
- Chill while preparing shrimp.
- Shell and devein shrimp and wash well.
- Preheat up grill for medium heat.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head Lightly oil grill grate.
- Cook shrimp on preheated grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque.
- Place greens on a platter; mound mango mixture onto the greens using a slotted spoon.
- Place shrimp over the mango salad and decorate with lime slices, if desired.
You may try other Mango Recipes –
Chicken In Green Mango | Chicken Mango Rice | Mango Chicken Salad | Mango Apple Smoothie | Mango Banana Chutney | Mango Bellini | Mango Colada | Mango Cream | Mango Crunch | Mango Curry | Tuna Mango Salad | Mango Sherbet | Mango Souffle | Mango Trifle | Mango Upside Down Cake | Prawn Mango Salad | Raw Mango Salad | Spicy Chicken With Mango | Spicy Mango Shrimp | Mango Salsa | Mango Custard | Mango Frappe | Mango Margarita | Mango Marinated Chicken | Mango Rice | Mango Martini | Mango Mousse | Mango Potato Cucumber Salad | Mango Pudding | Mango Raita