- 4 ready to eat Poppadoms
- 3 skinless Chicken breasts fillets
- 11/2 tbsp Curry Paste
- 1 Mango, chunks
- 150 gms Curd
- 1 tbsp cut Mint leaves
- Cucumber, sliced
- Lettuce leaves
- Preheat up the oven to 190°C/170°F/Gas Mark 5.
- Place the chicken on a baking tray and spread over the curry paste.
- Cook in the oven for approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Once cooked sliced the chicken into thick slices.
- Arrange the poppadoms on a big size serving plate with the salad leaves, cucumber, mango and the chicken.
- Mix together the mint, curd and lemon juice, spice up to taste and pour out over the salad.
You may try other Mango Recipes –
Chicken In Green Mango | Chicken Mango Rice | Mango Chicken Salad | Mango Apple Smoothie | Mango Banana Chutney | Mango Bellini | Mango Colada | Mango Cream | Mango Crunch | Mango Curry | Tuna Mango Salad | Mango Sherbet | Mango Souffle | Mango Trifle | Mango Upside Down Cake | Prawn Mango Salad | Raw Mango Salad | Shrimp Mango Salad | Spicy Mango Shrimp | Mango Salsa | Mango Custard | Mango Frappe | Mango Margarita | Mango Marinated Chicken | Mango Rice | Mango Martini | Mango Mousse | Mango Potato Cucumber Salad | Mango Pudding | Mango Raita